Thanks to the wide network of airlines, the idea of visiting a foreign country has become easy for millions of Indians looking to explore the rich cultures of a foreign land. You can now visit any country you want by just booking a flight. Here are the top 5 countries that you can fly to from India at a minimum price.
Asian countries have a lot to offer. From beaches to ancient temples, they have thousands of places to visit where you can spend your vacation peacefully. Let us look over the five cheap Asian countries that you should visit once in your lifetime.
5 Cheapest Countries to Visit From India –
- Sri Lanka – The country has a lot to offer from picturesque beaches to ancient monuments. The natural beauty is a boon for the photographers. There won’t be an issue of food or stay as the culture here shares a lot of similarities with the Indian culture. The best time to visit this country is from November-march. A Delhi to Sri Lanka flight will cost you similar to most domestic route flights in India.
- The Philippines – This country is a paradise for beach lovers. It offers delicious food, breath-taking views, water sports, etc. The flight tickets are affordable, and it is easy to get a visa to visit this place. The country has multiple small islands where the tribal traditions are still intact.
- Thailand – Thailand offers a beautiful combination of modern and cultural heritage. The beaches provide a soothing experience and if you like adventure, try some water sports at a reasonable price. From budgeted hotel stays to luxurious 5-stars, you can pick and choose as per your budget. You can also opt for an island group tour where you will get to visit various small Islands in Thailand. Moreover, Delhi to Bangkok flight is quite affordable, making it a preferred destination for many Indians.
- Singapore – Singapore is known for its high buildings and statues. The place is a boon for photographers. Some of the known destinations here are Sentosa Island, Marina Bay, Universal Studios, China Town, Orchid Garden, Helix Bridge, Botanical Garden, Temple of 1000 Lights, etc. This place provides cheap and delicious food along with elegant hotels to stay-in. While this can be a slightly more expensive vacation, the food, culture, and local sites will surely be worth every rupee you spend.
- Malaysia – From pristine landscape to the beautiful beaches, Malaysia is a preferred choice for many Indians. The place is budget-friendly and offers tasty food and beautiful places to visit. Malaysia has cultural tours, sightseeing, wildlife tours, adventures and a lot more to offer. While Delhi to Kuala Lumpur flights can be expensive in the peak season, you can get some great discounts if you travel in the off-season.
These are the top 5 destinations that are cheap and best. All the countries have a rich heritage. The location and the weather make them an ideal place to spend your vacation. You can visit these places for free by using your earned miles.
Tips to Remember Before Visiting an Asian Country –
- Check if your passport and visa are up-to-date. Some countries might offer visa on arrival but make sure you check the latest regulations.
- Don’t forget to carry the documents asked by the airlines.
- Carry the needed local currency with you.
- Learn the basics of their local language for better communication.
Now that you know destinations for your next trip with some important tips to remember, go and book your flight now. Don’t forget to use your miles to book your flight for free.